Get to know India Hicks, 'Top Design' new host.






India Hicks, Top Design new host, is the daughter of  legendary interior designer David Hicks. She was a fashion model in the 80's and 90's and often appears in Tatler magazine. She is the author of 'Island Life' and 'Island Beautiful' and the creator of  'Island Living' a body and home collection for Crabtree & Evelyn.
India is a second cousin to Charles, Prince of Wales and also in line to succeed to the British throne. The fabrics designed by her father are my favorites and her style has been my inspiration in every project. I've never tired of seeing India's beautiful home. Top Design starts tonight 10/9 central on Bravo TV. (Pictures from Domino Magazine).

Comments

Viera said…
Hi ,
I Looove your blog and absolutely love your designs. I think I am going to pinch some of your photos.
Thank you
nikkicrumpet said…
OH MY GOSH!!! I feel like a bonafide celebrity visited my blog! I had no idea at first who you were...then I saw your sunroom and your master bedroom and I freaked a bit. I remember your rooms from RMS...they were some of my most favorite. Lets face it, your sunroom is simply the most gorgeous spot on the entire planet! I'm glad you stopped in so that I could follow you home to this beautiful blog. I'm sure I'll be hanging out here often.

Popular Posts